This is the spice mix with pre-cooked chickpea! Just follow the instruction and get to your prefer taste. Without adding fish and fish sauce, you are making a Vegan soup.
A popular item in Myanmar for breakfast, brunch, and light dinner.
ADDED VALUE: Certified ORGANIC, No GLUTEN Ingredients, SOY Free, NATURAL
DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY SOUP: The Moe Mont-Hin-gar soup mix (150g) is ideal for adding flavor to our favorite recipes or serving as a delectable soup. One pack can serve up to 20 servings. A unique and complimentary soup with a blend of spice mix and pre-cooked chickpeas. NO GLUTEN INGREDIENTS are added to the mix.
SUITABLE FOOD FOR ANY WEATHER: It is a well-rounded flavored soup that is ideal to consume in every climate. Perfect for use at home, at gatherings, and when traveling.
PREMIUM QUALITY: Our products are manufactured in HACCP-compliant, federally inspected facilities that guarantee strict food safety standards and guidelines for high-quality, safe products.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: were used to create the Moe Mont- Hin-Gar soup mix. It includes a spice blend (ginger, garlic, lemongrass, Salt, Paprika, Turmeric) and already-cooked chickpea flour.
This is the spice mix with chickpea Flour! Please follow the instruction and get to your prefer taste. By adding lentiles without using fish and fish sauce, you are making a Vegan soup. One pack will provide 20 servings. It is a popular item in Myanmar for breakfast, brunch, and light dinner.
COOKING AND SERVING INSTRUCTION:
- Boil 650g fish until meat is tender. Separate meat from bones and keep it ready for cooking in next steps.
- Soak chickpea flour in 700 ml of water.
- Stir fry spice mix in 180ml of cooking oil to make a good aroma.
- Add boiled fish meat and stir for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add 160ml fish sauce and stir for about 10 minutes.
- Add the Chickpea batter from Step 2.
- Add 4litre of water, 15-20 shallots, and slices of 8-10 hard-boiled eggs.
- When shallots are soft enough, serve the hot broth with rice noodle, cilantro, roasted red chili crush, lime, and fish sauce at your preferred taste.
Enjoy home-made MohHinGar Soup! YUMMY!
Much appreciated if you write a Google review 🙂
Thank You and Have a Wonderful Day to You All!