This is the spice mix with pre-cooked chickpea! Just follow the instruction and get to your prefer taste. Without adding fish and fish sauce, you are making a Vegan soup.
A popular item in Myanmar for breakfast, brunch, and light dinner.
Added Value: Certified ORGANIC, No GLUTEN Ingredients, SOY Free, NATURAL
Ingredients: Pre-cooked Chickpea flour, Spice mix (ginger, garlic, lemongrass, Salt, Paprika, Turmeric)
Cooking and Serving Instruction:
- Boil 650g fish until meat is tender. Separate meat from bones and keep it ready for cooking in next steps.
- Soak chickpea flour in 700 ml of water.
- Stir fry spice mix in 180ml of cooking oil to make a good aroma.
- Add boiled fish meat and stir for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add 160ml fish sauce and stir for about 10 minutes.
- Add the Chickpea batter from Step 2.
- Add 4litre of water, 15-20 shallots, and slices of 8-10 hard-boiled eggs.
- When shallots are soft enough, serve the hot broth with rice noodle, cilantro, roasted red chili crush, lime, and fish sauce at your preferred taste.
Enjoy home-made MohHinGar Soup! YUMMY!
Much appreciated if you write a Google review 🙂
Thank You and Have a Wonderful Day to You All!